- S&P equity futures are trading below Friday’s settlement. Asian markets closed mixed overnight, but rallied sharply on Monday, and European markets are mostly weaker.
- Dollar is firmer vs yen, but little changed vs euro and sterling. Weakness in Swedish krona seems to be big story in FX.
- The two big macro stories continue to revolve around trade and the Fed pivot. White House confirmed US-China trade talks will resume on Tuesday with high-level meetings set for Thursday and Friday.
- S&P futures (8.8) to 2,768.3, (0.32%) vs settlement
- FTSE 100 (0.72%) to 7167.62
- DAX (0.36%) to 11258.84
- Nikkei +0.10% to 21302.65
- Hang Seng (0.42%) to 28228.13
- 10-year yield +0 bps to 2.66%
- WTI Crude (Mar 19): +$0.53 or +0.95% to $56.12
- Gold (Apr 19): +$10.00 or +0.76% to $1332.10
Past performance is not indicative of future results. Index returns are unmanaged and do not reflect the deduction of fees. All expectations and data points are sourced from Bloomberg as of 2/19/19 unless noted otherwise.
Sign up for more access!
Access additional content across the site when you sign up for an account.