It looks like a tough opening for the equity markets as:
- Tensions with China escalate over the Coronavirus.
- Uncertainty over how to re-open the economy
- Banks & Industrials continue to be under heavy pressure
- The Covid-19 trade of mega-cap growth and Health Care sector see some profit taking
- Credit indicators remain in the VERY slow recovery outlook
Sign up to access the rest of this content!
This content is not available to free users. Sign up for a paid account to access the rest of this content.